Polyester high-mesh for screen doors
CLOTHCABIN® is a high-quality and multi-functional net for screen doors, incorporating Japan’s sophisticated technology for fiber processing. CLOTHCABIN® has high quality and multiple functions. Its mesh size is about 160 times smaller than that of general screen doors, preventing small particles, such as pollen, dust, soot from exhaust gas, smoke from factories or volcanic ash, from entering a room. This product can be applied not only to screen doors, but also to shoe and filter materials.
CLOTHCABIN® was released on the market in November 2003. It is available in black or white. CLOTHCABIN® products are adopted not only in Japan, but also in overseas countries.
- Pollen blocking rate: 80% or more
- Ultraviolet transmission: Approx. 60%
- Effect of blocking the view from outside: Approx. 60% transmittance
* Each performance test is conducted using a Company method.* CLOTHCABIN is a registered trademark of TEIJIN FRONTIER CO., LTD.
- Preventing entry of pollen, dust and fine particles, as well as raindrops.
- Ventilation is about 30–50% that of conventional screen doors.
- Protecting privacy with high shielding performance.
Multifunctional net for screen doors
CLOTHCABIN®VT is a high-quality and multi-functional net for screen doors, incorporating Japan’s sophisticated technology for fiber processing. While conventional screen doors use wire of about 300 microns in thickness, CLOTHCABIN®VT uses a 130 micron-thick high-strength polyester monofilament. By densely weaving extra-thin fiber, the mesh size is reduced, thus preventing small pest insects, such as biting midges, from entering a room.
CLOTHCABIN®VT was released on the market in March 2007. The product is only available in black. We developed CLOTHCABIN®VT by applying the expertise used for CLOTHCABIN®. Notably, CLOTHCABIN®VT has improved ventilation by about 20%, due to a net porosity increase achieved by weaving the net while maintaining an optimum balance between the wire thickness and the mesh net size. In addition, the CLOTHCABIN®VT mesh net uses a deep black monofilament that is less likely to reflect external light, thereby realizing clear visibility.
* The ventilation test is conducted using a Company method.* CLOTHCABIN is a registered trademark of TEIJIN FRONTIER CO., LTD.
- Preventing the entry of very small pest insects, such as biting midges.
- Improved see-through performance provides excellent visibility (clear view) from inside the room.
- Ventilation improvement by about 20% as compared with conventional screen doors.
For inquiries, please contact:
New Business Development Department, Functional Materials Business Headquarters, Suminoe Textile Co., Ltd.